Amulya tagged us to do a 4th of July tag thing, and I was unaware until today; so let’s do this really, really late thing.
1. What do you think of when you think of the Fourth of July?
America is now going to be unproblematic for 24 hours and then after that I will continue to point how how screwed up our country is.
2. Do you have any special Fourth of July traditions?
Eating a lot of food because of grilling.
3. Do you watch any of the Fourth of July programs on TV?
No, I watch Netflix.
4. What does the 4th of July mean to you/what do you think of it?
The day our country was established. Also, a very special day of playing that one game of figuring out if someone just got shot or if those were fireworks. That’s always fun. *rolls eyes*
5. Any Fourth of July/Patriotic songs that stand out to you?
The Star Spangled Banner.
6. What is your favorite type of firework?
I don’t really have a favorite.
7. Do you think people should continue the custom of fireworks on the Fourth of July even though fireworks can have negative impacts on the environment?
I personally don’t care for fireworks, but I don’t think everyone in America is gonna give that tradition up anytime soon, so…
8. What do you/your family usually do on the Fourth of July?
Stay home, have family time, eat food, etc.
9. Have you owned any Fourth of July themed accessories or clothes before?
Does a shirt that says USA on it count? Other than that, no.
10. Who do you tag?
It’s done, Jenny.