Hey Kenzie, Amulya tagged us to do a 4th of July tag but we haven’t done it yet and it’s been a month, almost. Haha, I did mine first so I think that means I win here. XD Also, you still haven’t updated your about me page. *pointed look*
1. What do you think of when you think of the Fourth of July?
The Declaration of Independence getting signed, ‘MURICA FREEDOM WHOO, and fireworks.
2. Do you have any special Fourth of July traditions?
I watch the fireworks from my house and manically take pictures.
3. Do you watch any of the Fourth of July programs on TV?
4. What does the 4th of July mean to you/what do you think of it?
Let’s reiterate: ‘MURICA FREEDOM WHOO.
5. Any Fourth of July/Patriotic songs that stand out to you?
The Star Spangled Banner.
6. What is your favorite type of firework?
Two types: the one that looks like a gold weeping willow, and the one that makes the weird bird-getting-sucked-into-a-vacuum noises that are gold and swirly.
7. Do you think people should continue the custom of fireworks on the Fourth of July even though fireworks can have negative impacts on the environment?
As of now, no. Because ‘MURICA FREEDOM WHOO. But maybe in the future when all of us pesky humans finally realize that we’re treating the Earth horribly, there will be some sort of technology that will still allow us to view fireworks without having to damage our Earth even further than it already is.
8. What do you/your family usually do on the Fourth of July?
Go shopping, eat food at some restaurant, and watch the fireworks.
9. Have you owned any Fourth of July themed accessories or clothes before?
I wore this red shirt with the American flag on it once when I was a kid, but that was when I was unstylish and didn’t care about aesthetics or fashion.
10. Who do you tag?
Anyone who still wants to do this long overdue tag.
It’s your turn, Kenzie.